Have you been injuried in a car accident?
You can claim for the losses that you incur as a result of the accident, such as;
- Compensation for the inconvenience of being without a motor vehicle because of the accident
- Car hire charges reasonably incurred as a result of being without your vehicle following the accident
- Travel expenses
You are also entitled to recover;
- Any medical fees that you incur
- The cost of replacing your personal items damaged in the accident
- Any excess that you have had to pay to your own insurance company, or even the full cost of repairs to your vehicle, motorcycle or bicycle
You are able to claim, and can expect to recover, any reasonable losses that you incur as a result of the non-fault accident that you were involved in. You are entitled to be put back into the position that you were in before the accident happened.