Personal Injury Solicitors in South Wales
Find out why Mooneerams are the leading personal injury solicitors in South Wales.
If you are looking for a personal injury solicitor in South Wales to help you with a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you do not need to look any further than Mooneerams Solicitors.
Advances in technology mean that it’s now possible to ask a solicitor anywhere in Wales or even England to act on your behalf if you suffer an injury and want to make a personal injury claim. Still, there’s something reassuring about having a solicitor that is local to you to handle your injury claim. That’s why so many clients who come to us at Mooneerams tell us that they found us by searching on the internet for terms like ‘personal injury solicitors near me’.
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer from South Wales to act on your behalf, then you don’t need to look any further than Mooneerams Solicitors. Why is that?
- We are a niche, award-winning firm of personal injury solicitors and the current “Personal Injury Team of the Year” (Wales Legal Awards).
- Mooneerams are a specialist personal injury firm. We don’t take on any other type of legal work but personal injury claims, such as road traffic accidents or accidents at work, clinical negligence claims and asbestos disease claims. If you choose Mooneerams, you are putting yourself in the safe hands of local personal injury solicitors who are proven experts.
- Mooneerams have been around for twenty years and have only ever dealt with personal injury claims for ordinary people who want to bring claims following accidents caused by another person (or organisation).
- We are solicitors with our roots in South Wales. Our head office is in Cardiff, and we have satellite offices in:
In addition, we also have an office over the Prince of Wales Bridge in Bristol.
Whilst we meet with many clients online, some prefer to meet face to face. We can arrange to see you at any of our South Wales offices by appointment.
To arrange a meeting with us to discuss a new claim at either our Cardiff head office or any of our other regional offices, call us on 029 2048 3615, or fill in your details on the form on this page and send them to us by clicking the ‘Start Your Claim’ button.
Don’t worry – you aren’t committing yourself in any way! We’ll call you back (at a time to suit you).
- We handle most of our clients’ claims using No Win No Fee arrangements. We’ll discuss this with you in detail when you decide to make a claim through Mooneerams. All we need to say for now is that a No Win No Fee personal injury claim protects you from the risk of having any costs to pay to us or your opponent if you lose your claim.
If we offer to take your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis, we expect you to win your claim, but a No Win No Fee claim gives you peace of mind and removes the worry about what happens if you were to lose.
- Online customer service reviews are usually a reliable means of ensuring a firm of solicitors is as good as their word.
Having decided you want to use a South Wales based personal injury solicitor to deal with your claim, check out the client testimonial reviews of any firm you are interested in using. What previous clients have to say about the service they received from a particular law firm can be hugely helpful in helping you to decide which solicitor you are going to instruct.
Here are just some of the things previous Mooneerams clients have said about the service we have provided:
“A brilliantly run firm, very supportive throughout my case amazing staff and customer services, would advise and recommend anyone with a personal injuries claim to go with Mooneerams” D, on Trustpilot
“Dealt with my claim efficiently. Kept me informed all along. Courteous and helpful. Highly recommended!” EE, on Trustpilot
“I would thoroughly recommend Mooneerams. The whole experience of the claim was smoothly dealt with by Andrew. Andrew was professional and supportive throughout and kept me updated at every stage. Nothing was too much trouble at all. 5-star service! AM, on Facebook
“Had an amazing outcome for my claim due to all the hard work from Mooneerams solicitors, especially Natalie Green, who provided an excellent service, that I could not recommend more. COVID struck just as my claim was started, which made the whole process even more difficult, but because of all the hard work from Natalie green and her team, my claim was settled. Thank you so much, Natalie. I will definitely use Mooneerams again if the situation arises and would recommend Mooneerams 100%” JG, Facebook
“Great service. Very prompt and transparent. Gareth, my solicitor/ advisor, was fab. I felt like someone had my back all the time. Defo recommend it.” E, on solicitor.info
“First class service, very professional, and worked hard to get me a great result.” W, on solicitor.info
“I would definitely recommend Mooneerams to anyone. The service was beyond exemplary. Alistair took so much pressure off me. I received so much support, advice, care, and understanding, I was kept informed, and everything was explained every step of the way. The client/solicitor relationship felt very personal (whilst professional), and nothing was too much trouble – even when asking very basic, sometimes silly, questions. I cannot recommend Mooneerams highly enough.” PV on Google Reviews
For further information about how Mooneerams can help you if you have suffered an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault and need some legal advice on what to do next, contact us on 029 2048 3615, send your details to us using the form to the right of this page.
Personal Injury Claims Blog
Our Latest News & Views
Our ever-popular collection of news, views and useful information from our local team of personal injury compensation claims specialists