We are delighted to announce that Mooneerams has recently introduced an online appointment booking facility for potential new clients. Our brand new service will enable those injured in accidents that were not their fault, to book an appointment with one of our legal experts, at which they can discuss the possibility of making a personal injury claim.
Meetings can be in person at the office (subject to strict social distancing and hygiene procedures and subject to any restrictions imposed by the Welsh government that are in force at any given time).
Alternatively, we can offer ‘virtual’ meetings through:
- Microsoft Teams
- WhatsApp call
If an old fashioned discussion by phone is your preference, we can accommodate that too!
Our service is open to anyone injured within the last three years as a result of;
We can also offer appointments to people who:
How do I make an appointment to discuss my potential claim with a legal expert from Mooneerams?
Making an appointment with one of Mooneerams experts is simple:
- Go to our Video Consultations page.
- Fill in your details and provide a very brief description of your claim and the injury that you’ve suffered.
- Indicate your preferred date for a meeting and by what format, e.g. at the office, via zoom, phonecall etc
- Press the Send button where indicated
- We will respond promptly to confirm the meeting, or
- If we need further information from you before confirming the appointment, we’ll advise you of this by email