No Win No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors
Mooneerams, are No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors. We handle almost all of our clients compensation claims on a No Win No Fee basis. As a purely claimant solicitors firm, Mooneerams solicitors have specialised in personal injury claims for over 20 years. Our experienced personal injury lawyers act only on behalf of the injured victims of accidents, never for insurance companies.
What is a No Win No Fee solicitor?
The phrase ‘No Win No Fee solicitor’ describes a solicitor who will agree to take on a claim for a client using a No Win No Fee agreement to fund the case. Legal aid is no longer available as a means of paying for legal advice and assistance in almost all cases. No Win No Fee arrangements have become a popular alternative, instead.
What is a No Win No Fee arrangement in a personal injury claim?
By entering into a No Win No Fee agreement with a personal injury law firm, you will have no legal fees to pay out to anyone if you lose your claim. You will not have to pay your solicitor, and you will not have to pay your opponent (the one who caused the accident) any legal fees they incurred.
When you have suffered an injury in an accident, the last thing you need is to worry about is how you will pay solicitors legal fees to pursue a claim for something that was not your fault. No Win No Fee agreements take away the financial risk of making a claim. No Win No Fee means you pay nothing upfront to your solicitor, and if you lose your case, nothing at the end – to anyone.
What does No Win No Fee mean if I win my injury claim?
There are several different types of No Win No Fee agreements. By entering into an arrangement with Mooneerams:
- If your claim is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay a penny to anyone.
- If your claim succeeds, you will pay us a fee. The fee will be easy to work out from the terms set out in the written No Win No Fee agreement you enter into with us at the start of your claim. The fee will come out of the compensation we get for you.
- There will be no hidden fees.
Can I make a No Win No Fee personal injury claim through Mooneerams?
Mooneerams are specialist No Win No Fee solicitors. Your gateway to making a claim using a No Win No Fee agreement is to:
- Call us on 029 2048 3615 for an initial chat to tell us how the accident happened and what injuries you suffered. If we believe your claim has reasonable prospects of being successful, we will tell you, usually there and then.
- You are under no obligation to use Mooneerams, but if you decide you would like us to act for you, we would be delighted.
- We will then go through the process of how our No Win No Fee agreement works. We will also very briefly explain the key points of the claims process.
- Most people who come to Mooneerams qualify to have their case dealt with on a No Win No Fee basis.
What type of No Win No Fee personal injury claims can I make through Mooneerams solicitors?
Mooneerams no win no fee agreements can be used to make the following types of claims:
- Cycling accident claims
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Horse riding accident claims
- Other road traffic accident claims
- Accident at work claims
- Slip Trip and Fall Accident claims
- Accidents in public places
- Asbestos disease claims
- Clinical negligence claims
- Industrial disease claims
- Serious injury claims
Mooneerams | No Win No Fee solicitors near me
We can act for clients from any part of England and Wales who wish to make No Win No Fee accident injury claims. If you would like to come and see us, we have office facilities in:
Why choose Mooneerams for my No Win No Fee personal injury claim?
If you get injured in an accident caused by someone else, it is your right to receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and any other losses you suffer. Some claims are minor, resulting in only slight injuries. Other personal injury claims involve dealing with life-changing, serious injuries. In cases of catastrophic injury, damages (compensation) will help to pay for any ongoing treatment needed, specialist medical or rehabilitation equipment, and the cost of continuing care and rehabilitation.
Whatever the nature of the accident or illness you suffer in an accident, dealing with the aftermath can be stressful.
If you decide to pursue a personal injury claim, getting the right No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor on your side to bring a compensation claim against the negligent party’s insurers may be crucial to the success or failure of your claim.
Our legal team at Mooneerams are experts in personal injury law. We excel in dealing with people’s injury claims.
Why choose us?
- We are expert personal injury lawyers
- We are claimant only solicitors – we do not defend claims.
- We only handle personal injury claims – we do not do any other type of legal work.
- We handle most clients claims using No Win No Fee agreements to fund them.
- You will receive free initial advice with no obligation to commit further
- You will receive regular communication from us.
- We will recover the maximum possible compensation for you.
- We will offer you advice and reassurance when you need it the most
- We have been specialists in personal injury work for 20 years. Many of us have been practising accident injury compensation work for much longer.
How long do I have to make a No Win No Fee personal injury claim?
For injury sustained in an accident, you generally have three years from the date of the accident within which to start your claim. This time limit is called ‘the limitation period’.
By ‘starting your claim’, we mean, if the claim has not already settled by negotiation with the other party’s insurance company before the third anniversary of the accident, you need to have issued court proceedings against the other party. If you do not, your claim will come to an end without a successful outcome. You will not be able to pursue it any further.
The exceptions to this rule are:
- When the accident involves injury to a minor: someone aged under 18 when the accident happens. In this instance, the limitation period only starts when the child becomes 18. The child-turned-adult will have until their 21st birthday to start a claim.
- If the injured person lacks the mental capacity to claim without receiving assistance: in such cases, the limitation period will not start until the person gains or regains the mental capacity to start a claim. If the injured person never recovers capacity, the limitation period will never begin. With proper assistance, a claim can be commenced on their behalf at any stage during their lifetime.
In cases of clinical negligence and industrial disease, the limitation period only starts when the victim first notices symptoms of the condition caused by the failure of the health professional (in cases of medical negligence) or the employer (in cases of industrial disease).
How do I contact Mooneerams to start a No Win No Fee claim?
Call us on 029 2048 3615. You can also contact us through our website. In addition, there is a box on the right-hand side of this page so you can send your details without leaving this page.