No Win No Fee Lawyers Near Me
It is important to find the right no win no fee lawyer for your case. Our team of personal injury solicitors at Mooneerams are here to help.
If you get hurt in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, what is the first thing you should do? Get a No Win No Fee lawyer on board?
No. Getting medical treatment for your injury should be your priority. Many accident victims suffer from shock soon after the incident. There seem to be so many other matters to attend to people often forget to look after themselves. Even if it is in the form of a check-up with your GP, early medical treatment is your primary concern and should be attended to as soon after the accident as possible.
Once that has been sorted out, what is next? We would now suggest getting a No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor on your side is the next sensible move to make.
Why do I need a No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor so soon after the accident?
If you have not previously had an accident that was not your fault, it is fair to say that you will find the whole experience to be a stressful one. It is not only that you suddenly find yourself suffering from an injury inflicted on you so unexpectedly. Whether it be a relatively minor one or a more serious injury, you will soon realise that your life is to become that bit more complicated for a while.
Irrespective of the type of accident (a road traffic accident, an accident at work or an accident in a public place) there will be paperwork to sort out, phone calls to be made, medical appointments to deal with, childcare arrangements to organise or the financial implications of being in an accident to attend to.
A point that does not get emphasised enough is how much weight contacting a personal injury solicitor to start a compensation claim for you at the earliest stage can remove from your shoulders.
PI solicitors know the process of dealing with accident claims inside out. That involves helping with some admin if needed, just as much as providing the legal services required to run a successful personal injury compensation claim.
How do I find a No Win No Fee Solicitor Near Me?
If you have never had any reason to use a No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor before or have not had someone recommended to you by a friend, then it is most likely that you will decide to search online for one.
If you use Google to search, using the term ‘no win no solicitor near me’, you will be provided with page upon page of solicitors’ firms from which to choose.
Underneath the top few listings (usually adverts) you will find details of no win no fee solicitors who are based near to you. Be aware that the list may include some larger national solicitors firms whose extensive marketing budgets enable them to appear all over the internet, even if they are not local firms.
How should I choose a No Win No Fee law firm from all of those listed?
There will be page upon page of personal injury solicitors details and websites. How do you choose one from all of those listed?
Here is what we suggest:
- Decide beforehand whether you would prefer to use an accident injury solicitor from a large national firm or one who is part of a smaller but specialised personal injury firm. Some people are attracted to using a smaller firm because they believe that they will get a more personal service than with a much larger law practice.
- Some listings may be for claims management companies. These companies advertise for personal injury claims but are not solicitors. Should you entrust your claim to one of these organisations, it is likely to get passed to a solicitor who will pay the claims company a fee for passing on your details. We would advise you to avoid using a claims management company.
- Click the links to a few of the solicitors’ websites listed on the first page of your Google search results. Browse the pages of the website. Check out the profiles of the solicitors that work at the firm.
Do they appear to be expert personal injury solicitors?
Does the website contain plenty of helpful information?
Does the firm offer a free telephone, video or in-person consultation so that you can find out whether they think you have reasonable prospects of making a successful personal injury claim?
Most experienced PI firms will offer this, and it should be a point for you to consider when making your final choice of which solicitors firm to choose.
- If you are impressed by what you read and see about a firm, call them. Ask if you can have a free consultation with one of their lawyers about making a No Win No Fee claim. Will they let you speak with a lawyer or get one to call you back reasonably quickly, or do you have to go through a call centre that takes all your details without ever involving a lawyer?
- Check out a firm’s recommendations or reviews. One of the best ways of finding out what clients of a firm thought of the service they received from the solicitors you are researching, by checking out their reviews on platforms such as Trustpilot, Info, Google and Facebook. If their reviews are impressive, choosing the firm is unlikely to be risky.
How does a No Win No Fee agreement help me with my personal injury claim?
No Win No Fee agreements are popular methods of funding personal injury claims. Legal Aid is no longer available. If you sign up to pursuing a personal injury claim using a No Win No Fee arrangement with Mooneerams solicitors, it will mean:
- If you lose your claim, you will pay neither your opponent’s solicitors nor our legal fees. You will have nothing to pay at all.
- If you win the case, you will have no fees to pay to the other side. You will pay us a proportion of the compensation we recover for you.
- If you decide to sign a No Win No Fee agreement with us, to pursue your PI claim, we will discuss with you beforehand how the No Win No Fee arrangement will operate. We will be honest and transparent in our dealings with you.
- We will ensure you will have no upfront costs to pay and no nasty surprises at the end of your claim. We will not deduct any ‘hidden charges’ from your compensation.
Do I need to use a No Win No Fee Solicitor Near me?
During the Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns, people turned to the internet in ever-increasing numbers to access goods and services. The legal profession was no exception. At Mooneerams solicitors, the numbers of new clients found us by searching the internet and contacting us online have grown enormously. Clients come to us from all over England and Wales.
There has been no reduction in the level of service we provide to those clients who live far from our office.
That said, some clients do still prefer to use a local personal injury solicitor. They like to feel that, if necessary, they can call into our Cardiff offices or any of our meeting rooms throughout South Wales.
It is more than ever a personal preference for a client whether they use a solicitor or not.
The most important thing is to choose a solicitor who is an expert in dealing with personal injury claims, whether that means using one that is local to you or one based further away.
Mooneerams – the Personal Injury Solicitors
029 2048 3615
[email protected]. Contact us online here
Personal Injury Claims Blog
Our Latest News & Views
Our ever-popular collection of news, views and useful information from our local team of personal injury compensation claims specialists